Mazda 6 Forums banner

Interior Lighting doesnt work, please help.

772 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  OkieRick 
Aside from the change you put both LEDs in backwards, the only other thing i can suggest is find the wiring diagram and test the plug to see if youre getting power, if not, then the ROOM fuse if prob shot.
That was my first thought, the fuse. Underneath the dash, driver’s side, left leg area. Pull out the cover.

i will admit, those pesky little LED’s can be a bit cantankerous. If they are not seated in their holder correctly, pull ‘em out, flip them over, and reinstall. That is always the first mod I do: removing those yellowish tinted interior lamps. LED’s in the cabin are the only was to go.

Aside from the change you put both LEDs in backwards, the only other thing i can suggest is find the wiring diagram and test the plug to see if youre getting power, if not, then the ROOM fuse if prob shot.
Another thought: if you were using any type of metal-based tool to remove the OEM bulbs, there’s a high probability you blew the fuse if the tool grounded out. DO NOT ASK HOW I KNOW THIS. I take the fifth amendment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.