Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4 washers? for the shifter panel

Best offer + Shipping

1 Stock turn signal stalk

Best offer + Shipping

1 Single disk changer, working condition and did not skip during use

06-08 Front dash panel

Best offer + shipping

There are 2 cracks at the bottom but everything is still holding on to the other 2 parts pictures show the cracks

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm pretty sure he still has pretty much all of it still for sale.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, do you still have stuff for sale ?
yup

I'm pretty sure he still has pretty much all of it still for sale.
yup

I might be interested in buying the front dash and the cup holders for my 2005 6i around mid-april maybe if this group buy goes through, but you definitely don't need to wait on me if you find another buyer:

http://forum.mazda6club.com/mazdaspeed6/234784-dash-navigation-found-new-unit-11.html

Do you happen to know if the 2006-2008 front dash panel fits the 2005 6i?
it wont fit the 03-05 models - the dash panel that is

·
Registered
40 Posts
Awesome, I need a wiring harness, it is attached to the stereo from the right side, and it has a skiny long connector from one side that connects to the dash and from other side its a female connector and it connects to the information display. I think you have it in this picture.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How are those LED's in the cup holders powered? Spliced into cigarette lighter?
I have a power lead coming from the battery to a switch and then from the switch to the leds

I have pictures of the harness but need to post them up tonight when I get home

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hmmm...I figured it didn't weigh much so it shouldn't cost too much to ship. You might be able to even fit it into a flat rate box. Is the circuit board for the buttons attached as well and not destroyed? Quote me a price to 60175 in PM and paypal address if that is your prefered form of payment.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hmmm...I figured it didn't weigh much so it shouldn't cost too much to ship. You might be able to even fit it into a flat rate box. Is the circuit board for the buttons attached as well and not destroyed? Quote me a price to 60175 in PM and paypal address if that is your prefered form of payment.
if you want i can take a back picture this weekend of the CB

the only issue was the crack down below

ill get a box for it and bring it to work to weigh it monday for a more precise total if you would like?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts