Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
coming end of June or early July my interior is coming out for the cage, see if anyone wants anything.

i have grey leather and it's all going, so that's the main thing. i most likely won't be able to do the front seats until end of July, but the rears can go whenever. don't smoke, no tears anywhere, typical wear i guess, nothing bad.

i'm not sure if there is anything else interior wise that people would want, but hit me up if you need anything.

i'm not too big on pricing, just figured i'd make up some of the money going into the cage this way. so if anyone is interested hit me up or ask for pics if it's needed. i'm in Huntington Beach, pickup only.

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha, it's yours bud!

i was gonna hit you up anyhow later this summer, thinking about going matte black for teh whole car, what do you think it would run at the shop?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Have a CF trim 3 pieces?..that runs under the steering wheel and on top of the glove box. And leather arm rest cover?

oh wait only in OC? not shipping?

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i wouldn't suggest most of my panels, as i just paint everything black....they used to be grey. Albert, you are welcome to the sunglasses holder if you want it though. i do have the grey leather arm rest, as well as headrests. i'd rather not get rid of the head rests without the seats though, as it would be hard to get rid of seats without headrests. arm rest, i don't think i care about yet, we'll see how the 2 people thinking about the entire package feel when i get the car back in my hands.

....pickup only

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hrmmm, the wagon has a grey interior... make that 3 ppl for the whole deal.
Maybe we can check it out at the beach meet? or is that too late?

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i don't think i'll have the car back until a few days before Mazdafest. i MIGHT go take out all the interior and stash it at the house (where, who knows?), if so, that's cool. would the seats fit in the wagon though?

·
Registered
259 Posts
damn...you have a sedan right? ...I was thinking you had the hatch. Don't think the rear seatbacks have the same latch system in the sedan.
I also forgot the wagon's got front seat airbags. Oh well...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts