Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the pictures in the gallery and this one caught my eye. Can you really get the Mazda 6 in that color (well the spedometer and stuff, not like the blue and brown color of everything else)? I think it's pretty nice looking and I can't check out Mazda's website (they automatically send you to an error page if you're not using Nutscrape or Internet Exploder) it's a pretty crappy thing for them to do especially when I want to look at more of this car and I can't get to a dealership (at the moment, cars in the shop *grumble* *grumble*.)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Interior colors'

That looks like a Mazda2 / Demio to me.

Edit: To answer your question, no I'm pretty sure that color is not available (yet :D). I'm sure you'll be able to get something similar aftermarket sooner or later though.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

The pic looks like an MPS version. Maybe the 6 will offer this color later, but not now...

·
Registered
167 Posts

Originally posted by Blackbird

Isn't that the Mazda 626 MPS in the gallery?![/b]
Maybe you're right (looks like it in the picture that's taken from the front). I thought it was a 2, but it's not (I just checked :sarc).

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

§1. Blackbird is always right!
§2. If Blackbird should ever be wrong, §1 automatically applies.

:sarc

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

Yep, that is the 626 MPS interior. Here are two (large) pics of the exterior. Under te hood a 2.5 V6 engine with 392 Nm/280hp. And offcourse 4WD

Front
Rear

Sadly it was only a concept car

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

I really like the two-tone interior. Some of it is overdone, but some (such as the steering wheel) look damn good. I would love to have that as an option, with the second tone matching the exterior color (much like what has been seen in the RX8 concepts, although they were a bit overdone for my tastes.)

·
Registered
18 Posts

Actually, that is not the MPS, that is definetely a Protege interior. A gussied up Protege interior, no doubt, but it is still a Protege interior.

Cheers.

Bryan

·
Registered
514 Posts

Definitely looks like a protege interior to me as well... the overall shape is protege while most of the panels seem like one-offs. Also, note the gauge package on the dash bezel. The rightmost gauge is a boost gauge. :)

-Alt

·
Registered
17 Posts

That's a Mazda 626 MPS interior, not a Protege. You guys have to remember that the 626/Capella in Japan is on the same platform as the Protege/Familia. That's why the A/C controls, speedo, power window switches, are the same as the Protege.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Looking again, you're right. It's the same interior as I had in the 626, only some minor different, like the gauges...and the colors ofcourse!!!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts