Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to my mazda dealer today....ask about how price of sport grille, the RRP is AUD$199 and RFP AUD$218 (Fitted). but when i ask if they are factory coloured, but the stupid sales from parts told me that they are primer and need to be coloured which cost another AUD$100....so i did some reseach on the net and found that sports grille should be coloured at factory as different colour has its own part number.....

G22B V3 09534 Canary Yellow
G22B V3 09537 Blue Pacific
G22B V3 09522 Silver Contrail
G22B V3 09541 Grace Green
G22B V3 09564 Snowflake White
G22B V3 09508 Black Mica

G22B V3 095CC (CC=colour code?)

I am not sure if they are trying to make more money or just have no idea...i might email Mazda to confirm if my guess is right...

what do u think guys?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Reading Topic: Interesting thing about Sports Grille....

Why not just try to order the part in the right color?

·
Registered
17 Posts

The last two numbers are indeed the colour numbers.;-)

I work for mazda europ,so i know.:) Only one problem here ... We don't have sporty grill in Europe.:( Do you know where to order online for euope country's?

Greets,Kevin

·
Registered
17 Posts

The last two numbers are indeed the colour numbers.;-)

I work for mazda europ,so i know.:) Only one problem here ... We don't have sporty grill in Europe.:( Do you know where to order online for euope country's?

Greets,Kevin

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

Oh, neat - someone put a yellow grill on a silver car so we can see how bad it looks!

·
Registered
980 Posts

That is such a dirty trick...dont you just hate dealers. Was the kit primer as well? For those who have the full body kit., did you have to pay extra for paint?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I email Mazda Australia regarding to the sport grille....this is what i got from them "Colours available are limited to black mica, silver contrail, pacific blue,
grace green, snowflake white, canary yellow and classic red.
" so those u can order through parts and shouldn't get charge for extra paint.....

with the body kit...they are primer...so u gotta pay for painting and fitting.....

hope this helps!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts