Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Reading Topic: Interesting review

I've never heard of a Mazda having problems like that!

I'd have to agree that the price tag on the luxury options are really high. And I'd never by a 4cyl auto which is what they test drove. No wonder it felt sluggish.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Interesting review'

that's a lot of bullshit, esp they talk about it is underpowered! why dont they complain about base BMW 3 series which has only 105kW/200Nm , or the LExus IS 200 which has only 114kw, Is is because they are Luxury brand with leather wrapped inside the car or what?

I know it is disappointing that the 6 doesnt offer more powerful engines. but I'm sure it will cost a bit more, probably more than 45k AUD ! than it's still cheaper than the equivalent Audi or BMW or the Lexus! but It has a great look! ride and handling!

with 40k, I dont think you can buy any car like Mazda 6 with the style, practicality, and rooms. Peugeot is good but it is too small and Renualt is too ugly.
does anyone know which car in this price range can compare with the 6? I dont know of any that come close! maybe the new Honda accord but it's a copycat!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Reading Topic: Interesting review

I do feel it's abit underpowered for sure .. after driven maxima and camery touring in the past the 6 does not offer as much power .. but the stuff that came with luxury sports hatch is quite impressive
i just wish they offer V6 version in Oz :)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Replying to Topic 'Interesting review'

Yeah what do they know LOL

Well the international motor show start Friday in Melbourne, I guess I'll have a real good look at the 6 and a few others before i spend $35,000+ ion a new car around june :sarc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts