Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys-

I make caliper stickers for a ton of cars right now and I have had Mazda6 owners approach me and asked me to make a post on this board to see who else may be interested.

The caliper stickers will say MAZDA and will go on the front calipers only. So far, after looking at the rear calipers, it doesnt look like there is enough room to put any text on them

You first paint the calipers and then put the stickers on the calipers. My thoughts again is to have "MAZDA" written in the Mazda font custom fit and curved along the caliper. I am trying to find a font so I can do the "6" too! (Hint: If anyone can help me that would be great to find the font for the 6)

I have enclosed some photoshops too for everyone to get an idea on how they like them.

The caliper stickers are only $10.00 for the front stickers shipped. They are made of a high performance high heat resistant vinyl that is computer die cut for perfection. They are custom fit through computer technology to custom fit for the curve of the caliper which makes mine superior to others. Most caliper stickers are a general size and go straight along the caliper, whereas mine as custom fit for each. The biggest appeals to ordering from me, JVD Graphics, is that I ship IMMEDIATELY upon receiving the money and I keep in touch with my customers at all times. I am online all day and all night and willing to talk to customers any time of the day or night, even late late at night (have talked to customers at 2 and 3 in the morning.)

I can pretty much do any color, but the most popular colors I sell and I typically keep in stock the most is: White, metallic silver, and black.

Please be sure to email me : [email protected], IM me (Birdmn3) or PM me with comments, questions, or interest.
Thanks!
-Jason
JVD Graphics

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Reading Topic: Interested in Caliper Stickers?

i want some rite now, any pictures? I want them in black.

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Interested in Caliper Stickers?'

Welcome to the board. :) If you're doing this professionally and you want to sell through this website you should contact Gujustud, who is running this site, first. Please understand this procedure.

Here you'll find our list of team members
Team

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Replying to Topic 'Interested in Caliper Stickers?'

Originally posted by Driver6

Welcome to the board. :) If you're doing this professionally and you want to sell through this website you should contact Gujustud, who is running this site, first. Please understand this procedure.

Here you'll find our list of team members
Team
I am just selling these to people, I am having a shop make them for everyone here on the board, I am not the one making them. Im just trying to relay the message to everyone that i can get them made and i can sell them to everyone for a really good price. I dont own a building or anything so its not like that professional, but I can get good work made from someone so I want everyone to have a chance to get em.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Also, I have been approached by a ton of people on this board to have these made, but I also told them that i am not going to pay a huge membership fee to sell on a board because I make almost nothing off of these stickers. Just enough to pay off the shipping and the amount of time I have to put in to selling these things.
-Jason

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

The time I put into making these is more than consuming. I do these for a few other cars and i answer about anywhere from 10-50 emails a day and IMs from interested people. The time and amount of work that goes into these is crazy and I dont really make anything off of them.

I am hoping that the moderators will let this stay on without banning my selling so that everyone can have a chance at buying them. There have been plenty of people approaching me.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

If you get Guju's permission, then it should be cool. PM him. Also, add in your location to your profile. Thanks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I am still making these so just hold tight...

Keep watching the board for updates

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Does anyone know what the font for the "6" in the Mazda6 logo font is? Or does someone have a drawing of it? I think it will be easier for the people at the vinyl shop if they have a picture or the font. I have the Mazda font just need the 6. If I can get it, then I will have the logos say MAZDA6 or maybe even MAZDASPEED if it isnt too cramped on the caliper.

Would you guys rather have Mazda6 or Mazda?

Plus, if I can get the font or pic tonight or tomorrow, I will go tomorrow or Sunday and get them some made so I can start sending them out!

-Jason

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Alright. I will prolly get these made tomrrow or latest Monday. I am only gonna get a few sets just to see how many people are interested.

Who would want to be the first to have these JVD Graphics caliper stickers? I also need to know what color you will want (white, black, or metallic silver. Again, reason for the limited colors is bc those are the only colors that sell! I can do almost any color though) And I will need to know what text you want, MAZDA or MAZDASPEED.

Just make a post on the board here and i will be checking constantly.

Thanks!
-Jason
JVD Graphics

·
Registered
22 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Interested in Caliper Stickers?'

I'm also interested. Mazda - in Metallic Silver.
Thanks.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts