Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Front splitters & rear bumper insert for a CTS-V we just did:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Added some (real) carbon fiber to my personal car courtesy of my friend. Carbon fiber center console, gauge bezel pods, rear hatch handle, climate control knobs, passenger ac vent bezel, shifter trim, door lock bezels & door sills.

Feel free to reach out to me if you need some carbon work. :)

Now for the pictures!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not a fan of the wood grain in my 6, I would love to find some way of changing that....not sure about carbon fiber for all of it though??? How much would it run to do that???

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Not a fan of the wood grain in my 6, I would love to find some way of changing that....not sure about carbon fiber for all of it though??? How much would it run to do that???
Do you have a photo of the parts you want done in carbon?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I' very interested, was wondering if you could give me some insight into pricing. I would love carbon fiber pretty much all over my interior, along with most of the suggestions in the other posts. I am on a budget though so get at me....

Diego

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I' very interested, was wondering if you could give me some insight into pricing. I would love carbon fiber pretty much all over my interior, along with most of the suggestions in the other posts. I am on a budget though so get at me....

Diego
Hi,

Please shoot me a PM w/photos of the parts you need done along w/your budget. :)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
15 Participants
2006_MS6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing