Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At our gathering at SPL, we talked about getting together again. I'd suggest May, but there's
already a couple events that people are really excited about. Soooo, why not June?
I can't make it the weekend of June 17, but the rest of the month is open.

BTW, I just installed my CPE engine mount and I have the following about to arrive at my doorstep:

RB springs and sway bars.
Redline MT-90 trans fluid.
Amsoil synthetic oil, flush and filter

I'll be ready for some fun at the Milwaukee Mile (with roadcourse). :drive:

·
Registered
815 Posts
yeah count me in too. i think the majority of the people said that we should do a meet in early june. what do you guys think? we can have a bbq at a picnic ground or something and then cruise somewhere. any other ideas? :drive:

·
Registered
86 Posts
I missed the first one because of our email server, sure would like to make the second one...

I'll be there barring any disasters natural or work related...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about Saturday June 10 as a proposed date?

As for a BBQ, THAT is a great idea. :beer:
If the picnic area doesn't have a grill, I'll bring my little Weber.

As for a cruise afterwards, sounds good. The question is do we want to just cruise some back roads or go to an import cruise spot? I think a caravan out to Starved Rock (then a BBQ) would be fun. But, it would make for a pretty long drive for our out of state friends.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Well I just watched the video from the last meet and I am trying to figure out a way to put my foot up my own ass for missing it!

In other words... I will be there!!!

Oh, and by the way... I wouldn't mind another garage day! I really need to install my guages. And, I think Aerxx still has to install his CAI. Not to mention my well overdue need for a fender roll!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
we need a fender rolling meet sometime very soon, my rims are going to punish my fenders if i dont do it, i might hafta rent one before mid ohio, if i do ill post up where we're doing it or whatev.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Well I OPT for a Sun date as I ALWAYS work sat's unless Irequest off and I've needed quite a few days off lately and upcoming, and they're not t okeen on it as sats there's only 3 ppl who work including me and u need 3 ppl haha.

Well I'm down for the BBQ we could use my garage again which would be fine, I have all my dads semi tires in the back but I can move them and I got a BBQ gas grill over there to that ours. I can prob clear the parking lot for the day and ask them to park on the street as I am the Landlord's son and all lol. There's at least 12 spaces on the lot, the garage and only prob is since we don't live in the apt no bathroom lol.

M6Racer and Black2003-6 were there last time to install springs on m6's car, I have a pretty tool packed garage and air tools for the win! and any SUN IS the best date and my dad won't be using the garqage for a fact

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A BBQ and Garage Day, YES. I"m there.

Could we do this on a Sunday?

·
Registered
815 Posts
yeah marko needs it to be a sunday lol. im down for a sunday. lets start gettin a list up:

1. m6racer
2. marko343
3. arch4life
4. freewayflyer
5. Black2003-6
6. mcguinnesscm

anyone else? lol

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Yea I need Sunday to FreeWay Flyer lol, I think it'll work in the favor of everyone, I'll start getting the garage cleaned up again so we have room to breathe in there. and Put me on the list haha.

·
Registered
815 Posts
june 10 or any other sunday after that would be great. what dates can you guys do? updated list in post 13. reply to the thread if you want to attend. lets get another great turnout!

·
Registered
815 Posts
but the thing is are we going to have enough room at your apt. complex? cuz i think their is going to be way more cars showing up to this one than the last one. maybe we can bbq at a picnic ground or something so we have alot more room and all that good stuff. just an idea though

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
well there's spots for 12 ppl, then someone in the garage I would say safely about 14ppl, let me see about these camp ground for like 30+ ppl haha, I don't think the city hall is open on SUn but tom I will go an inquire about a Sun at a camp ground.

·
Registered
815 Posts
the thing about havin it at a camp ground is that you can bbq and take some great pics and have like a volleyball net set up or some shit like that and its alot of space. im sure we can have an install meet before the actual one for anyone that needs things installed

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
10 Participants
m6racer
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing