Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool:ok so i realize that there are about 200 threads already on here about this topic and i did use the search feature and have read through about 30 of them (that is not exageration either). i thought i was set on an ets top mount but the more i read the more i keep thinking of heat soak and everything else that comes with it. i honestly dont want to spend 1000 dollars for corksport of cpe with 2.25 inch piping. if im going big im gonna go big.

i know a lot of you guys on here have done custom set ups and ive seen a few of them on here. i really dont want to do anything that looks custom or like someone threw it together and i was hoping not to remove the front splitter. which brings me to my latest obsession. i have been drooling over cobbs front mount intercooler for the ms3 and thinking about trying to find one (since they dont make it any more). cobb makes the best quality products according to me and their kit has 2.5 inch piping doesnt remove the splitter and is just down right sexy. what set up do you guys feel works best and should i just forget about the cobb (i know i would have to move the washer res right?)

any thoughts from those with a custom fmic or does anyone have the cobb fm on a mazda 6. i thought i read j roc did somewhere.

any advice for a noob still rocking the stock top mount :cool:

·
Registered
121 Posts
cobb wont fit on the ms6

Reactions: triplejumper18

·
Registered
127 Posts
There are a lot of people running custom setups that don't look "threw together" at all. IMO, its the way to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts