Mazda 6 Forums banner

Intelligent Keyless: Who has had a sensor replaced?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Just take it in if you think that the car is not working the way it's supposed to. That's what the warranty is for. Sometimes they need some feedback so that they can improve their product. If the tech is being an ass to you, report it to the manager. If the manager is being as ass too, report it to Mazda and go to a different shop. Don't frustrate yourself, let them fix a problem that shouldn't be there in the first place.[/b]

why don't you stop pouting and listen to people. I am almost positive that particular mazdaspeed dealership is not the only one in the state. report it to mazda and move on. I did a dealer search and their are 3 mazdaspeed dealers within a 60mile radius from east lansing. go and drive the hour, if they fix it you'll be out of 2hrs of your life but at least your trunk switch will be working

·
Registered
851 Posts
i can tell you right now, most dealers and techs arn't going to care if you got the data off of a web forum or not. it all comes down to if mazda will reemburse them for the warrenty service

·
Registered
851 Posts
a cell for or keys can block the signal of the advanced key. it's in the manual....

i don't know the exact reasons but they usually call mazda first to see if they will warrenty it(pay for it)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.