Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
~80/mo.

But I've been accident and ticket-free since I started driving over 11 years ago *knocks on wood everywhere* and my insurance is lumped in with my house and my wife's, so we get a nice discount.

I believe it was about $115/mo before the discounts.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
~80/mo.

But I've been accident and ticket-free since I started driving over 11 years ago *knocks on wood everywhere* and my insurance is lumped in with my house and my wife's, so we get a nice discount.

I believe it was about $115/mo before the discounts.

Dang that's really cheap!! I pay that for my 04 just for liability but i think that is due to the age of the vehicle. My apt insurance is in there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im at $83 per month with 1k deductable here in MN, 1 speeding ticket, no accident's.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
$500 deductible, full coverage, I pay $147/month for my Mazda6 and my wife's Toyota 4Runner in Southern California. Only speeding ticket about two years ago.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm at 140 per month. 500 deductible through progressive in Dallas, TX. 3 dui's about 4 No D.L. or insurance.🙃

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
California
$25/50K PLPD
Uninsured Waiver
$500 Collision
$500 Comprehensive
$35/30D Rental coverage

I pay about $95/mo based on 20000mi/yr. 0 points on my record. 41, single male.

Rates will vary wildly based on age, driving record, years licensed (25yrs for me), state of residence, zip code where the car is garaged, etc. They even based your rate on your credit score now. Good luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
WarpedBear
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing