Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Reading Topic: Insurance Prices

Man, those are some awesome insurance prices. And that's full coverage too, right!? Damn NJNY insurance... $2700 for liability on a '95 Saturn here, 20, no points, no accidents, nothing!

·
Registered
305 Posts

$396/6 months for a 6s. But I'm old (37); no tickets/accidents in the last 19 years. Plus I live in Vermont, where:

1) If you hit your blinker, people actually slow down a little to let you in, instead of accelerating to close the gap. (Took me a while to get over my California driving habits and learn to be nice to fellow motorists again!)

2) People leave their cars running with the doors unlocked in winter when they run into the post office.

So I don't think they have huge accident/stolen car payoffs here compared to some other states. :)

·
Registered
980 Posts

CDN$175/month for liability on my 1987 Accord. I'm 19 (turning 20 this year). I've never gotten a ticket, except for a few parking tickets and no accidents.

·
Registered
10 Posts

$US 475 for 6 months. Los Angeles metro area. Age over 40. Clean driving record.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Insurance Prices'

$339 6/mo full coverage (6s) Boise, Idaho 38, no tickets past 10 yrs + (afraid that will change, I now have 100Hp more than my old car) :)

·
Registered
220 Posts

$1244/yr with more than full coverage (upped the limits to cover higher amounts in-case I run into a Mercedes or something); no deductables, flood and earthquake coverage too. No tickets, no accidents. Less than 10K miles a year. Age 32. It's exactly $1.00 less than the same coverage on my 2000 Protoge ES--go figure?

·
Registered
140 Posts

US$3520/Year, 18, with advance driving qulification (Pass Plus); no points, no accidents....hey, but thats in UK, the rip you off for anything here...:(

·
Registered
37 Posts

Comprehensive with car value of AUD$43000, AUD$595 for 12 months, ......so about US$355/year or US$29.5/month....

shop around...and u will be surprised...^^

·
Registered
29 Posts

I live in ATL...

I am 25.. I have state farm with full coverage (500 deductable collision) and pay
$73.00 per month which is 438/ 6 months. :D

·
Registered
543 Posts

I called for a quote for when I do get mine.....

$375 for the i model, about $15 more for the s model. That's for 6 months.

Full coverage, Michigan, 34-yo female, no tickets, multi-car discount, multi-line discount thru State Farm. $500 deductible on regular collision (the one where you pay the deductibe whether it's your fault or not); $0 deductibel comprehensive. $100000/300000/100000 liability I believe.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Insurance Prices

I'm with Allstate, 23 years old, clean record Mazda 6S:

100,000/300,000 Bodily injury
100,000 Property damage

0 deductable for comprehensive
500 Deductable for collision

Good student discount
"Premier Plus" discount (not sure what it is, but it's 20% off)

$590/ 6 months

1 - 20 of 43 Posts