Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if there's any guitar players or drummers out there or your looking to get into it. i'm contemplating selling a guitar and set of drums....

the guitar is a 1969 Fender Telecaster Thinline Re-Issue. Custom pink paint with ash neck...

the drums are Pearl Forum series.. Bass, Floor Tom, and two regular toms. Also with 18" CX300 Crash/Ride and 10" CX300 Hi-Hat

both pieces are perfect. the drums heads are barely worn (hardly used)

like I said, just seeing if there's an interest. The Tele was 960.00 new and the drums were around 750 if I remember correctly...

any feedback of questions let me know..

paul

·
Registered
810 Posts
how much are you going to sell them for?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't know make an offer... never looked into used instruments. i know they hold value well esp. guitars...

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dabears... like i said it's a 69 tele thinline reissue.. pink body, ash neck, pearl pickguard. i'll take some pics and post them...

oh if you've ever seen a thinline you know it's semi-hollow. One eff-hole at the top

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'm a drummer and i'll tell you that you can buy a new brand new forum for 300 bucks w/ all the updates assuming you don't have the newest forum.

For that price you could get a brand new export which actually sound very good.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guitar

body

here's two quick pics with the cell phone..

chode...the drums were purchased about 3 months ago... the old lady wanted to get into them but they just sit and she bangs away every now and then.... so i dont know if they are the lastest whatever. I'm sure i overpaid since i'm in hawaii anyways..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
HawaiianEagle
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing