Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, they're just aluminum, but it has raised edges so your foot doesn't slip. AutoVation also makes the pedals with rubber inserts in the holes, but I didn't like the way they look.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Nice pedals. In time for the fall cruise.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll probably have the Mazdaspeed short shifter installed by then as well, I ordered them on Friday from one of the forum sponsors (mazdasportparts.com).

·
Registered
420 Posts
All You Need are some Mazda 6 All Weather Mats

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice look, those are on my list, just way way down on it atm.

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice pedals!! Can't wait to check them out at the fall meet!!! Look so much tamer then my disco pedals!!
ahhahahah I thought I was going to start doing some DDR(dance dance revolution) when I got mine!
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show...4520_2_full.jpg
[/b]
Whoa! Those are funky!

All You Need are some Mazda 6 All Weather Mats

[/b]
Those look pretty nice. I think mine are from Canadian Tire, I was using them in my old car and I transfered them over.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Ya, I got the floor mats in my car and the great thing is they don't slide up and under the break pedal.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
The hook that holds my floor mat in place ripped off (actually, the carpet piece holding it ripped off), so my floor mat moves all over the place. So annoying. I like how Hondas are, the hook is actually screwed into a metal bracket so it won't rip off. If you see how little carpet is actually holding that clip, you'd be surprised it's still holding if it is. I personally don't want the dealership ripping out my interior to get a new carpet in so I'm just gonna have to live with it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
The hook that holds my floor mat in place ripped off (actually, the carpet piece holding it ripped off), so my floor mat moves all over the place. So annoying. I like how Hondas are, the hook is actually screwed into a metal bracket so it won't rip off. If you see how little carpet is actually holding that clip, you'd be surprised it's still holding if it is. I personally don't want the dealership ripping out my interior to get a new carpet in so I'm just gonna have to live with it.
[/b]

I had the saammeee exact problem......However, I JUST GOT ALL WEATHER MATS IN TODAY. No more moving up and down while I drive. I just dont like how the dust from bottom of the shoe is sooo noticable on it after you get out =/. Other than that, look great Im glad I got them.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
looking great! i bet that would look very sharp at night if you put some accent lighting on them... but you may not be into that kind of thing.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Hi Awong124, my son is looking for some pedals to replace the worn out pads on his. Where did you get the Autovation pedals from? Can I ask how much they cost, and how easy they're to mount, and how well they fit? How's the traction with smooth soled shoes that are damp from rain?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
You can get them @ RPM. :drive:

·
Registered
169 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts