Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my Injen Cat-back from CA over the weekend and had it installed yesterday. I want to thank my friends at Grand Muffler - Todd and Bryan - for the install. They only charged me $50 and it was well worth it. Had a little trouble lining up the tips to the bumper. First the tips touch the bumper, which is not good, only if you want a melted bumper. So after a little adjusting (about 10 minutes worth of time), the tips allow enough clearance.

I purchased the Injen SES at Nopionline.com from a guy name Alan. He gave me a great price of $650.00 including shipping. Mentioned my name, Justin, to him and he'll hook you up. Thanks. Below are some pics - I hope they post alright.

Let me know if you have any ?'s? Thanks

[attachmentid=15889]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Welcome to the Injen club, I made the huge mistake of selling mine :(

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The place where I had it installed (they do their own custom work like mandrel bending, etc) was very impressed with the craftsmanship. I use to have the MF catback and you obviously tell the difference in craftsmanship and the fit and finish.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I've been thinking about a cat-back as well. How's it sound? I really don't want anything that sounds like a fart can, universal-fit muffler on a Civic. I'm cool with a low rumble, but don't want anything that drones. What do you think of it?

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Looking good! Just got mine in, can't wait to have it installed

I've been thinking about a cat-back as well. How's it sound? I really don't want anything that sounds like a fart can, universal-fit muffler on a Civic. I'm cool with a low rumble, but don't want anything that drones. What do you think of it?
[/b]
Here ya go, should answer your questions...

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?show...29&hl=injen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts