Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
How are u liking it worth the upgrade in your eyes??
I love it. Throttle response on both up shifts and downshifts have improved and it has made driving in manual mode a little more fun. The sound is just pure sex! Corksport claims their SRM makes more power but I have yet to see a dyno plot for the 6 that backs up their claims. As for looks, the Injen hands down looks a hell of a lot better then the Corksport SRM. I also like that the Injen intake is manufactured here in the U.S and is not some reversed engineered Chinese knock off. The Injen is going to cost a little more then the Corksport but in the end you are also getting more.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I love it. Throttle response on both up shifts and downshifts have improved and it has made driving in manual mode a little more fun. The sound is just pure sex! Corksport claims their SRM makes more power but I have yet to see a dyno plot for the 6 that backs up their claims. As for looks, the Injen hands down looks a hell of a lot better then the Corksport SRM. I also like that the Injen intake is manufactured here in the U.S and is not some reversed engineered Chinese knock off. The Injen is going to cost a little more then the Corksport but in the end you are also getting more.
Sounds good I will be going with this for sure. Was about to order the corksport. Did they say install was easy.. Looks straight forward I think not much different from the 2011 6 i did.. have you driven enough to see any gas improvement.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.