Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you have the tuneable CPE MAF on your website but I just want the Injen fix. I have not the time nor knowledge to do the other option otherwise I would. From the looks of the Injen fix it's simply plug and play correct?

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
I know you have the tuneable CPE MAF on your website but I just want the Injen fix. I have not the time nor knowledge to do the other option otherwise I would. From the looks of the Injen fix it's simply plug and play correct?
[/b]
They're actually the same. The Injen fix is just a MAF Customizer that is pre-tuned to solve the Injen problems and provide some performance gain as well. Whether you ordered it, or ordered the MAFci system, the wiring for the MAF Customizer would be the same.

It's not "plug and play" in the sense that you just plug something in. You have to tap into some wires that come off the ECU under the dash. The instructions are very clear and detailed with pictures, but you should expect to spend around an hour or so installing the MAF Customizer.

We can sell the Injen fix, but we do not have it listed on our website, as it's not an item that we are currently promoting. If you are interested in getting it, simply send me a PM.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts