Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted Injen to see if they had a CAI in the works for the V6, 6. Here is there response.

Paul, sorry that I am sending you this email but you have no other contact info on the site. If you could forward this on, of if you know the answer please respond. I wanted to know if Injen has plans to make a CAI for the 3.0L Mazda6. I know this is a brand new vehicle but if you check out the http://www.mazda6club.com/forums/ you would
see how bad Mazda6 owners would like a CAI. Thanks for your time and
quality product.

David,

If you can refer me to a Mazda 6 owner local to my area( Pomona California) I could have a cold air intake system on the market in a month.I really appreciate your time. Thank you
Paul

Paul Ho
Head of Research & Development
Injen Technology Co.,Ltd.
[email protected]
www.Injen.com
(909) 594-8393 ext:12
(909) 594-7144
Please note: If replying to this email,
please be sure to include the full contents
of this message in your reply. This will allow
me to respond more accurately and promptly
to your message.

If there is anyone who would is in the Pomana, California area and would like a free CAI contact Paul Ho.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Reading Topic: Injen Cold air intake

or you could just wait for Duratec Performance to do one. They've been really helpful with on this site so far.

That said, Nikolas- hurry up with finding a 6i!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Strechsje, I am not trying to pull business from Duratec Performance. I just want a CAI already. I just hope that the Mazda6 gets as many aftermarket parts as the Honda's, Nissan's, Acura's, etc...

·
Registered
980 Posts

If we have more companies offering a CAI or any parts for that matter, we get more choices. We can choose the one that best suits us. Besides, a little competition can't hurt anyone.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts

I know we have some fellow Cali 6'er fans, come on guys, you gotta step up. It won't be near as bad as the headers in terms of time without your car, I could get a decent custom CAI done for about $350 in two days. We gotta spread the work around, since were not driving civics we have to bring the after-market to us, its not going to come in force on its own with out some help.

·
Registered
791 Posts

I just meant that Nikolas is probably going to make one pretty soon, and it seems like he knows his stuff.

I'm all for competition and choices.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts