Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm glad I started this thread as it seems that this is a common issue. I know that some of you say that the Infortainment is computer and we should expect glitches, but I don't think that's right. I have other vehicles that don't have this problem. It's only happened to me three times in 3 months, but it appears some of you have the issue a lot more frequently.

Does anyone know how to escalate this to Mazda corporate to see if they can issue a TSB.

·
Administrator
8,397 Posts
Does anyone know how to escalate this to Mazda corporate to see if they can issue a TSB.
Every time you get into your car and get ready to start it, start the video recorder on your cell phone, and record the infotainment screen. You'll have to do it every time, because as soon as you forget or decide not to, chances are it'll fail to boot correctly at that exact moment.

The only way you'll get Mazda's attention about this is if you document every time it happens, and the only way that's possible is if you get it on record.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
9 Participants
Mz6GreyGhost
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing