thanks....couldnt say no to terri....she is mad cool

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet pics. LOVE your RX8.

Was there only 1 Supra there?
[/b]
yeah there was only one uber sexy supra there....thanks for the kind words on my car......i worked really hard on that look and as a matter of fact its at the body shop for even more custom paint.....here is what it looked like when i took it in to the shop

i will post after pics some time shortly after i get it back (wed or thurs)

more pics here

http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.php?t=10...age=1&pp=15

·
Registered
849 Posts
Could have swore this was 6club???

NOW AGAIN I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT ANY OTHER CARS AT THE SHOW...WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND???? AND YES UNDER THE HOOD WAS NOT SPOTLESS BECAUSE I USE MY CAR FOR WORK EVERYDAY (INCLUDING THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW) SO I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO CLEAN EVERY LITTLE THING...BUT MY CAR WAS HARDLY A MESS.

My problem is with someone coming to me saying I won (Rudy - and I have 3 people who heard u say this) and the fact that the winner DID KNOW THE JUDGES - for whatever reasons!!!

Do you guys really wanna lock up another thread or should I start posting on the RX-8 forums????

·
Registered
159 Posts
NOW AGAIN I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT ANY OTHER CARS AT THE SHOW...WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND???? AND YES UNDER THE HOOD WAS NOT SPOTLESS BECAUSE I USE MY CAR FOR WORK EVERYDAY (INCLUDING THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW) SO I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO CLEAN EVERY LITTLE THING...BUT MY CAR WAS HARDLY A MESS.

My problem is with someone coming to me saying I won (Rudy - and I have 3 people who heard u say this) and the fact that the winner DID KNOW THE JUDGES - for whatever reasons!!!

Do you guys really wanna lock up another thread or should I start posting on the RX-8 forums????
[/b]
Please do not be an asshole. This IS 6club but it is a MAZDA club. I want to see awesome mazdas. If you don't have anything nice to post, don't post anything at all.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Please do not be an asshole. This IS 6club but it is a MAZDA club. I want to see awesome mazdas. If you don't have anything nice to post, don't post anything at all.
[/b]
Only asshole is you...posting the obvious.

·
Registered
159 Posts
[/b]
It seems to me that you are just a bitter little kid because someone could afford to spend more on their car than you could. Unfortunately, sometimes the winners are the ones that write a blank check to have their cars done for them (not saying that is what happened with the rx8s). Sometimes if you want something really expensive for your car, just just need to work a little bit harder. I have been to plenty of shows, and have never won a first place, but I have had a lot of fun every time. You should stop being a little baby and get over yourself.

I think that if you keep trying to get threads locked, you are going to find yourself in trouble with the mods. Some of us come here for enjoyment.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Once again, I KNOW what I said....man. Put an end to your bickering, it's getting ridiculous at this point. I said to you "I THINK YOU MIGHT WIN". KEY WORD BEING THINK! Based on MY personal opinion. I'm not the judge, nor did I ever talk to the judge nor did we rig the winners.

I DIDN'T COME TO AND SAY "HEY NICK YOU WON CONGRATULATIONS!" Give it up for once, stop thinking that everyone was out to get you that day.

Your point of view is absurd. Let's think about this logically Nick for one second since you seem to be incredibly stubbord and refuse to look at it any other way. You seem to think I told you you won. Why in the world would I tell you that if I knew it was rigged and you were going to lose?

Wow....wow....and WOW. You lost fair and square. Stop your bitching, and take it like a man just like everyone else did who didn't win that day.
I'm done commenting on this topic because of your ignorance. You're quickly making me regret posting the show on the Mazda6 forums.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
This thread is perfectly allowed, be they 6's, RX-8's, or Yugos. Keep on topic and be civil, this thread started that way and will end quickly if it strays from that course.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts

[/b]
Holy crap! This thread has nothing to do with you. This is a thread about pics from the show, but you're so self-centered that you will turn any thread to garbage no matter what.

Of course you'll say that I should mind my business because I wasn't there. Guess what? It's my business because Rudy is my friend. I saw the planning and hard work that he and his club went through to organize this charity event, and you're putting a black stain to it all. Understand? Your self-centered attitude is effectively ruining a charity event. Think about that.

This IS 6club but it is a MAZDA club. I want to see awesome mazdas. If you don't have anything nice to post, don't post anything at all.
[/b]
Quoted for agreement.

What a surprise! Mazda6club people like other Mazdas like the CX-7, RX's, 3's, Pros, etc.?! Skills is so self-centered that he has yet to realize that a lot of us consider ourselves part of a larger Mazda enthusiast community.

[/b]
Yeah, I'm pretty sure C2C6 is attracting tons of members with that attitude. :sarc:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Once again, I KNOW what I said....man. Put an end to your bickering, it's getting ridiculous at this point. I said to you "I THINK YOU MIGHT WIN". KEY WORD BEING THINK! Based on MY personal opinion. I'm not the judge, nor did I ever talk to the judge nor did we rig the winners.

I DIDN'T COME TO AND SAY "HEY NICK YOU WON CONGRATULATIONS!" Give it up for once, stop thinking that everyone was out to get you that day.

Your point of view is absurd. Let's think about this logically Nick for one second since you seem to be incredibly stubbord and refuse to look at it any other way. You seem to think I told you you won. Why in the world would I tell you that if I knew it was rigged and you were going to lose?

Wow....wow....and WOW. You lost fair and square. Stop your bitching, and take it like a man just like everyone else did who didn't win that day.
I'm done commenting on this topic because of your ignorance. You're quickly making me regret posting the show on the Mazda6 forums.
[/b]

I know what I heard and Jim and I even wondered why u said that. I even said to Jim "I dont know why he said I won because I dont think I won" and that was before the awards were given out. Bottom line is you wont have to worry anymore since I won't be attending any future shows.

Everyone should just drop this bullshit match and get over themselves. This will be my last post. Let's see who is going to continue this crap.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
The next person to post off topic in this thread, i.e. not about the pictures and positive things from the car show, is suspended for 3 days.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so does any one else have any decent pics?....i would love to see more

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pics came out real nice!....i gotta get a decent camera

·
Registered
977 Posts
Get a Nikon....sweet ass cameras. I have a Nikon D2X that I use from work and its ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts