Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good service department to get my work done (routine stuff: oil changes, auto-lock, etc). I'm pretty new here and don't know where to go. I don't mind driving a bit if the service is worth it.

Any suggestions on where to go?

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Hubler South or Tom Wood Mazda are the only ones I have used and I recommend both.

Hubler South....they've changed Service Managers fairly recent; however, their senior tech is damn good. Plus, they're Mazda dedicated so you know the tech working on your car isn't confusing it with the Pontiac G6.

Tom Wood...Their Service Manager is very nice and they have always treated me well. The only downsides are an inconvenient location (for me) and that it is a multi-brand dealership service department.

I would go to Hubler Mazda in Plainfield as that shop is closest to me; however, they are not a Mazdaspeed Dealership and I do not know how familiar their techs would be with the car (I have a Speed6).

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, thanks. I've actually had my oil changed in my regular 6 (before I totalled it [stupid deer] and upgrading to my speed6) at Tom Wood. I liked the service manager there, but I wanted someone else's opinion. I live on the NE side of 465, so Plainfield is a little far, but I might try them..I do like the fact that they are only mazda. I actually bought my speed6 from a dealer in Westfield, but I called their service department to ask about a part, and he had no clue what I was talking about, so I didn't really want them to work on my car.

Thanks for the recommendations.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts