Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbour put this on his cav the day of the cruise...when i left he only had the skirts on...i said to myself...hey that doesn't look to bad...

today????

this is his FINISHED product

:headscrat:

·
Registered
539 Posts
I weep for the future....

what the crap was he going for? kinda looks like those amphibious vehicles, which is usually not a good thing....lol

·
Registered
539 Posts
Haha, I just thought about it, the rear bumper has this Bubba Gump thing going on..........where can I buy that kit? Ohh wait.... I don't have a Cavalier (((((((((THANK GOD))))))))))) lol

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Is your neighbor a guy? I make it a point to point and laugh at any guy who drives a cavalier willingly and knowingly. If I met one with a body kit let alone that body kit... well i just dont know what I might do. It would be joke overdose and Id fall to the ground and shake violently with foam coming out of my mouth.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is your neighbor a guy? I make it a point to point and laugh at any guy who drives a cavalier willingly and knowingly. If I met one with a body kit let alone that body kit... well i just dont know what I might do. It would be joke overdose and Id fall to the ground and shake violently with foam coming out of my mouth.
[/b]
I had a red z24...its a fun car to drive...not all that bad. plus my car is in storage, so I am driving my wifes cav.....but go ahead and opoint because I couldn't care less.....

i would however probably laugh at your reaction if i ever did see it ....lol :lol:

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the rear bumper. Was it even made for that car?!?

HAHAHAHAHAH

You could have a full poker game on that bitch.
[/b]

LOL

·
Registered
199 Posts
hey his car has a BUBBLE BUTT...hehehe

·
Registered
412 Posts
You could have a full poker game on that bitch.
[/b]
ROFL

that is just.... wrong looking.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Holy shit..that's huge!...imagine getting rear-ended...with that thing stinking out soo much, I'm sure if someone hit him, they go right through the bumper like there's no tomorrow.

I hope he's married, no way a chick's gonna dig that. hehe

·
Registered
635 Posts
damn i dont understand why ppl. put these HUUUGE bodykits on their cars ... old banged up civics, cavaliers, sunfires

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
The problem is that rear bumper, just look at it.

I guess the owner is gonna sit on the bumper in a car show so that everybody knows it's his car...lol

·
Registered
682 Posts
hey his car has a BUBBLE BUTT...hehehe
[/b]
New from APC for all 96-02 Cavaliers & Sunfires - the official J. Lo. Getto Booty Body Kit!

On sale now!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts