Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good. I'd throw on some tinted euros and a lip spoiler to finish it off.
[/b]
I am gonna get the euros eventually but, I have a awesome stock wing from another car that is gonna go on that runs great with the lines of the body but, I will let everyone know what it is once it is wrapped in CF and put on in 2 weeks!!!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Car is smoking hot, models not so much!! Trunk looks great also

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
You said models not so hot. I think she's one of them in that pic bro...

Also, is that NX bottle hooked up?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No I hate to say it but the bottle isn't hookep up yet, the guy I got it off of never gave me the nitrous soleniod so I have to wait to get one to finish it off. I really just want it for points at NCCA shows. Call me a ricer but, I like getting all the points I can!!!!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
You said models not so hot. I think she's one of them in that pic bro...

Also, is that NX bottle hooked up?
[/b]

Actually, I think the girl with the glasses is his wife!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually, I think the girl with the glasses is his wife!!
[/b]
Yes she is my wife and we all know it was not a good day for her. the weather was horrible but, I will be getting better pics atthe OC show i will be in the Mobile Spec vendor booth if anyone is going to the show look me up!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Yes she is my wife and we all know it was not a good day for her. the weather was horrible but, I will be getting better pics atthe OC show i will be in the Mobile Spec vendor booth if anyone is going to the show look me up!!!!!!
[/b]

Dude? Your wife is looking just fine in that picture. Don't be tearing her down by saying it wasn't a good day for her. Good grief.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dude? Your wife is looking just fine in that picture. Don't be tearing her down by saying it wasn't a good day for her. Good grief.
[/b]

Those are her own words..I love every minute of it and I want her to do it...It is a lil bit o foreplay for me!!! yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
FATBOY
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing