Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even with the 'clip' they don't stay in place, are the 'all weather' Mazda ones better or should I go aftermarket?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Thanks..... Are those the OEM Mazda ones?
[/b]

yah im fairly certain they are. i got mine off ebay (from a mazda dealership selling excess stock), and they look exactly the same as all the mazda 6 all weather mats i have seen (they actually have "mazda 6" stamped into the mat). there are no mazdaspeed specific all weather mats to my knowledge.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yah im fairly certain they are. i got mine off ebay (from a mazda dealership selling excess stock), and they look exactly the same as all the mazda 6 all weather mats i have seen (they actually have "mazda 6" stamped into the mat). there are no mazdaspeed specific all weather mats to my knowledge.
[/b]
Tx......Dude.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I bought the all weather flow mats about 2 weeks after the car. The stock carpets I swear atract junk for some reason.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The OEM Mazda 6 all weather mats are nice and they are not expensive. I would highy recommend them, they stock carpet mats get dirty easily and are not that easy to clean. The All weathers do not really need cleaning, just shake them out now and then. You can put them right over the stock mats except for the drivers one. You need to take that one off or it will not hook into the plastic that holds it in place.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts