Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got 2 12 mtx subs with 1000 watts running. and after i became REALLY paranoid. give you an example.

i'm scared to take my car to shops and leave my car at the shop for couple days because im scared that they are going to jack my subs or something. or blast my subs and blow them out. ect

anyone feel like this or is it just me? are you paranoid like me?!!!

maybe i'm just tripping.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
It's normal. I hated leaving my car at the audio shop when they installed my subs and amp. And leaving it at the exhaust shop to do work was hard as hell. AND leaving it to have the viper 791xv was ever harder since I had to leave them my keys <_<

It's normal. No worries, they won't do anything, and if they do mess something up, take their ass to court!

·
Registered
313 Posts
It's normal. I hated leaving my car at the audio shop when they installed my subs and amp. And leaving it at the exhaust shop to do work was hard as hell. AND leaving it to have the viper 791xv was ever harder since I had to leave them my keys <_<

It's normal. No worries, they won't do anything, and if they do mess something up, take their ass to court!
[/b]

usually they should have something written to protect their ass. like we're not responsible for missing items blah.

in my previous car i didnt have any custom setup that was permanant, which i liked, so i usually just had to unscrew the amp and take out the subs before any long term stays at any shop.

silx29:

just remove all the fuses for your setup, maybe lock the trunk? make sure they dont need to get in there.

edit: yes i was also paranoid.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts