Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I'm jealous. Honestly I am.

So, how long till the car falls apart now that there's no warranty? I've heard stories about cars literally self-destructing the moment the warranty ran out.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
funny you should mention that Haroon, especially with the other post i just made
[/b]
It is funny isn't it? Actually I read that other thread about a minute after posting this one.

But, you know its true... car's going to start falling apart any day now ;)

·
Registered
384 Posts
welcoem to the out-of-warranty club...i been here for a while...i m a veteran at it ;) so far...car has not given me any issues at all...and i m crossing the 140mark very shortly...

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
i thought our warranty's out at 80K km?

·
Registered
682 Posts
i thought our warranty's out at 80K km?
[/b]
Nope - some purchased the extended warrantee to 100,000 kms. And for an additional $1700 you can extend it beyond that to 160,000 kms.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I have external warranty to 140K on everything in the car :D

But no modding for me until that point i guess.....except maybe a bored TB, and IM ;)

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Nope - some purchased the extended warrantee to 100,000 kms. And for an additional $1700 you can extend it beyond that to 160,000 kms.
[/b]
hmm i guess i m out of warranty then.... :drive: yeah.. time to save for some hiboost !! LOL... :drool:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
sigh... they both require lots of labor money......... i really hate paying someone to install them for me.. if they are good, i will go for it, but i've tried most of the installers in K/W area, and they really are careless and did sloppy jobs.... :irate:

·
Registered
682 Posts
do you guys think its worth extending the MAP ???
[/b]
I'm REALLLLLY on the fence about that. Extending the warrantee to 160,000 kms is an extra $1700 +tax.

It's a pretty big gamble, in a way.

Do you think your car will need more than $1700 worth of warantee stuff in the next 60,000 kms?

It's tough to say...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts