Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I should have posted here first I guess. Oh well. Hi im stan. *hi stan*

i can be an ass so get used to it. I just speak my mind ( or type my mind)

I am searching for a mazda 6s 5 speed at a reasonable price. I will post pics as soon as I take delivery. great forum BTW. been lurking for awile now.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
We don't need your type here.......>_<, nah I'm kiddin...Welcome to the club my friend. :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I should have posted here first I guess. Oh well. Hi im stan. *hi stan*

i can be an ass so get used to it. I just speak my mind ( or type my mind)

I am searching for a mazda 6s 5 speed at a reasonable price. I will post pics as soon as I take delivery. great forum BTW. been lurking for awile now.
[/b]

where you from?

are you still searching for a 6s 5spd? may i interest you in this possibly???

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/878382

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
we really dont need his type here. look at his other posts.....you should stay over at clubsi Tha Business
[/b]
Well he and I did get off on the wrong foot in another thread. I did not see his entrance as a mature one.
But who is to say what we need? This is in fact a community.
But Business respect is earned. Coming on here blasting people and acting like an ass is not good business. With this much testosterone in one area shit happens and some personalities don’t mix. I wouldn't suggest coming on and making this place your personal shitting grounds to vent your daily frustrations. There is mad good info and a lot of knowledge to be obtained and shared here.
If all you want is to just talk shit buy a Civic.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Well he and I did get off on the wrong foot in another thread. I did not see his entrance as a mature one.
But who is to say what we need? This is in fact a community.
But Business respect is earned. Coming on here blasting people and acting like an ass is not good business. With this much testosterone in one area shit happens and some personalities don’t mix. I wouldn't suggest coming on and making this place your personal shitting grounds to vent your daily frustrations. There is mad good info and a lot of knowledge to be obtained and shared here.
If all you want is to just talk shit buy a Civic.
[/b]

NICE DOG!!! :yesnod:

can i meet him?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.