Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Wow, Um...i dont that will fit our 6's!...

Offset?
[/b]
it will fit, you will pretty much have to roll your fenders though, but yeah those are nice. I have been looking at a couple of Tenzo's myself, but wish they came is a slightly higher offset...

Also, how do you know what kind of tires you are getting when you order from them? It looks like you just check out and they give you whatever kind of tire they want??

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it will fit, you will pretty much have to roll your fenders though, but yeah those are nice. I have been looking at a couple of Tenzo's myself, but wish they came is a slightly higher offset...

Also, how do you know what kind of tires you are getting when you order from them? It looks like you just check out and they give you whatever kind of tire they want??
[/b]
Im not sure if I go through these guys Im going to call them first for more info, they claim it will fit on computer, and Im sure it wont be as big of a lip (I think pic is of 350z staggered rears) I might go a little cheaper and get some G-racings in 18s on this site. this is happening within the week Im seriously looking for wheels so any help and info or anyone selling hit me up here or my ad in classifieds. peace out :D

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I got the G-racing sekis from wheelsnext. i love them, you can see pics in my sig.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
so how do you choose what tire you want?
[/b]

i called them up.. dont order online, call then then you have to opportunity to choose the tire. I originally wanted Toyo Proxes 4 but they were on national backorder at the time so I ended up getting Falken Ziex 512's. Give them a call, they are very nice people.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
The lip won't be as huge on the car. Becaus eof our wheel/tire sizes and offsets.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
on sale at wheelnext.com? 850 for the package or just the rims?
[/b]
Well I was off a bit 899 free s&h, balancing "SPRINGS?" i wonder what brand for free :goon: etc.

Make it easy for ya'll

http://www.wheelsnext.com/default.cfm?acti...olor=HYPERBLACK

in hyperblack, on a side note I went to Big Bear tire in Oconomowoc WI Marty (owner) is now setting me up with 18" Motegi DP10s :D a bit more but I bought my 20s for my 67 Caddy from him, he really goes the distance to make sure customer is happy so good guy and Wisconsonites I recommend him :thumbup:

·
Registered
947 Posts
i called them up.. dont order online, call then then you have to opportunity to choose the tire. I originally wanted Toyo Proxes 4 but they were on national backorder at the time so I ended up getting Falken Ziex 512's. Give them a call, they are very nice people.
[/b]

Did they charge you extra for the Falkens?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
11 Participants
captmorgan31
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing