Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... I know i've been gone for a while.. and temporarily i came back a few weeks back but every time my car goes in to the dealer for repairs i tend to stray away from the site as much as possible because it hurts when i see everyone;s car is in working order and mine is lying on its death bed...

well the last time i came back i told you the car was only repaired up to the point that it starts but had power loss.. well i sent it back in and for 3 more grueling weeks i had no car.. but i got it back and the engine was replace.. so its back to normal...

sorry for the dissappearing acts... but i also am very busy but i promised the veteran T.O. members that I would try to make more meets during the summer... just hope everyone still welcomes me back.....

I'll clue you guys in on the details because trust me... its a long ass story........

I miss the fucked up members in here.....!!!!!!!!!! :)

btw.. i changed my number... email or msn me for the new one!!!!!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
"Fucked up memebers"...you mean the ones that will gender change for you....lol...sorry tim couldn't resist

Glad to see you are heading my way for the meet....it's a bit of a drive for you....realize I am in Ancaster...about an hour drive if you are Scarborough area....

I'd really be intrested in the story....last I/we heard your alarm was causing troubles with your cars electronics, and effed your engine? Wow that sucks...

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Damn it! And I thought I could've KEPT the 6disc changer I "borrowed" from you...

Hahaha

You fucked up member you...

So who shelled out for the new engine? You or warranty or the shop that installed the alarm?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well.. I paid in total about 6 grand to fix the engine.. which im going to sue the installer for and after that it wasn't running properly.. I guess they got fed up and just replace the engine...

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Well.. I paid in total about 6 grand to fix the engine.. which im going to sue the installer for and after that it wasn't running properly.. I guess they got fed up and just replace the engine...
[/b]
...... so basically u have new engine with old speedometer? why dont u get a new speedometer, that way, the meter is reset to 0km...

6K?????????????? holy sh*t!!!!! so have u sued the installer yet?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is in the process...

and yes new engine with old speedometer... oh well..

·
Registered
605 Posts
Welcome back, fatty... :nana:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look who's talking FAT ASS............

Yea.. I'll explain more at the BBQ.... too much typing for my wrist...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
DragAzn
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing