Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i put the sdie skirts on today and while I"m no true mazda pioneer as Mr. Tea is... I did put the sides on with NO templates and NO measuring of any kind.... LOL not the smartest things I've ever done but it worked out for the best and I'm happy...

ok thanks for your time... haha

paul

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good eyes watson... good eyes.

no seriously i did it according to the instructions but when i went to remove the side skirt after attaching the templates to the body... well i proceeded to tear and/or move all but two of the templates...

well i then was pissed and said fuck it. i installed the 4 big clips under the car and then placed the skirt on the car as it would be installed and took a silver sharpie and made a dot where the small clip contacted the body... 3mm hole, then 10mm hole, then installed... those fuckers clipped in nice too... no "leg press" as another poster eluded to... it was really easy..

also, skipping all those step for the template saved some time. i started about 10AM and wrapped up around 1145...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
pics?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as and you shall receive....

BEFORE:
[attachmentid=15116]

AFTER:

[attachmentid=15117]

REAR...

[attachmentid=15118]

i think it looks pretty unique without any spoiler.... i'm having second thought about installing the LIP spoiler....

Also, doesn anyone have the appearance package with magnaflows??? I don't think they should sit so far back into the body the way they do... the tips i mean...

owell, looks good anyways i think...

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Props man I tried to put mine wit hoho and we took a good 4 or like 99 hours and ended up having a shop touch it up to make sure it does not fly off and killin neone on the freeway. nice job looks good

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks bro

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'll make it even if I have to drag my wife along...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts