Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it looks pretty nice but, I see Mazda 3 in the rear door and quarter. Its hard to tell from the pic just how large the car is but, I wonder if it could be the next 3 instead of the 6. Either way, I could live with it.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I dont like the way it looks, like an Acura tl, but like the front end of a Cadalac, if I rolled up to school in that id look like I was driving some random luxury sedan, not a Hot Mazda 6

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hmmm... I like it myself, but it does look a lil too much like the TL.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i like, but it looks like a IS350 to me.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Yea looks like TL or maybe some IS350?? :thumbup:[/b]
If I wanted a TL or an IS, I would've bought one. Why would I want my next 6 to look like anything else? I, for one, bought my 6 because it's unlike anything else out there, and that's the whole point!
That concoction looks too Ford-Fusion at front and too IS at the back.

·
Administrator
2021 Mazda6 Carbon Edition
8,684 Posts
That concoction looks too Ford-Fusion at front and too IS at the back.[/b]
Where do you see Fusion in the front? There's no 3-bar chrome anywhere... :headscrat:

I think it looks good. IMO, there's nothing wrong with Acura lines, since the current TSX and 6 are almost identical as it is now. It looks move evolutionary than revolutionary, which is a great thing in my book.

$100 says Diva will hate it... :)

·
Registered
897 Posts
The edges.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.