Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Since I know we have 6 owners all over the country, I figured I'd reach out and see where some of you are at! By the end of this coming Friday, I'll be in Doylestown PA on vacation. I'm going to have a lot of time to kill, so I'd be happy to link up with some of you while on vacation! Coffee, photos, cruises, car meets, whatever it may be. At the end of the trip, I'll be driving to Worcester MA for a day, so if anyone is out there the same applies! I'd love to get together and talk with other third gen owners.

·
Super Moderator
16,774 Posts
1. Wow, have a safe trip and let us know if you need anything.

2. Ahhhh! I spent my entire life in Worcester until getting married and buying a house about 15 minutes from there. Let me know if you need any places to check out, eat, etc - I know the good spots :D

Also, I'd be happy to make plans with some friends to hang out or do a short cruise with you.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. Wow, have a safe trip and let us know if you need anything.

2. Ahhhh! I spent my entire life in Worcester until getting married and buying a house about 15 minutes from there. Let me know if you need any places to check out, eat, etc - I know the good spots :D

Also, I'd be happy to make plans with some friends to hang out or do a short cruise with you.
Thank you for the kind words. That would be dope. On Saturday, July 22nd is when I'll be in Worcester. I have an event that starts at 4pm, but I can be available in town before that. I planned on getting there by 2pm-3pm anyways, but could definitely do earlier. It's only a four to five hour drive. I think food and a short cruise around the area would a cool get-together!

·
Super Moderator
16,774 Posts
Thank you for the kind words. That would be dope. On Saturday, July 22nd is when I'll be in Worcester. I have an event that starts at 4pm, but I can be available in town before that. I planned on getting there by 2pm-3pm anyways, but could definitely do earlier. It's only a four to five hour drive. I think food and a short cruise around the area would a cool get-together!
If you're coming straight from PA my guess is that your GPS/Waze will take you up I-84 through CT, then to I-90 (The Mass Pike).

If that's the case, we can do lunch at a nation-wide acclaimed BBQ place that I've been going to for years, and even Gordon Ramsay said it was amazing :)

BTs BBQ is right at the 84-90 junction.

If that's not the case, there's plenty of good stuff in Worcester and some good roads as well. I will start talking to some friends in the area.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you're coming straight from PA my guess is that your GPS/Waze will take you up I-84 through CT, then to I-90 (The Mass Pike).

If that's the case, we can do lunch at a nation-wide acclaimed BBQ place that I've been going to for years, and even Gordon Ramsay said it was amazing :)

BTs BBQ is right at the 84-90 junction.

If that's not the case, there's plenty of good stuff in Worcester and some good roads as well. I will start talking to some friends in the area.
That would be awesome! Yes, I'll be coming straight from Doylestown. I can leave early morning if need be too - all depends on the time you'd like to get together! I don't eat BBQ often, but some of the menu items like the Bison burger look pretty good so I'm sure I'll enjoy that. A cruise would be lovely too, and I'll have the camera with me of course.

I know I definitely want to meet up with @2006_MS6 to try adapting his flares to a third gen!

·
Super Moderator
16,774 Posts
That would be awesome! Yes, I'll be coming straight from Doylestown. I can leave early morning if need be too - all depends on the time you'd like to get together! I don't eat BBQ often, but some of the menu items like the Bison burger look pretty good so I'm sure I'll enjoy that. A cruise would be lovely too, and I'll have the camera with me of course.

I know I definitely want to meet up with @2006_MS6 to try adapting his flares to a third gen!
Cool, whatever works for you sir. If you'd like to sleep in a bit and meet us elsewhere later on that's fine too.

Also, if you'd prefer something other than BBQ there's a plethora of places I can name for you. From Pizza to Sushi to Buffalo wings. :)

Let me know the route it looks like you're going to be taking and I'll think up some good places to shoot/cruise for a tiny bit.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool, whatever works for you sir. If you'd like to sleep in a bit and meet us elsewhere later on that's fine too.

Also, if you'd prefer something other than BBQ there's a plethora of places I can name for you. From Pizza to Sushi to Buffalo wings. :)

Let me know the route it looks like you're going to be taking and I'll think up some good places to shoot/cruise for a tiny bit.
I need to be at the Palladium in Worcester by 3:30pm, as the doors to the event open at 4pm. Outside of that, I'd have all day! I bet the earliest I could be in town is by lunchtime or earlier. Depends on what works best for you and friends!

As far as food goes, I'm down for pizza, burger joints, and the like. Picky eater, but not too bad. I don't eat any Asian food though.

I'll be leaving from Doylestown PA, and heading right into Worcester to get to the Palladium. From there, I can divert off the path. Which means I'll likely drive up I84 and off to I90 and up I290 to get into town. That's all on July 22nd. After the event is over, I have to drive straight back to Doylestown.

The visit should be dope!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts