Mazda 6 Forums banner

If you ever do this, God should slap you himself

1K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  blackmagik_13 
#1 ·
#2 ·
thats some good damn driving.. albiet dangerous as shit.... that little blue car had a little too much for that camera car though....

#7 ·
I don't think that was a "blue little car." It looked like a B5 Audi RS4.
[/b]

ok i was being just descriptive.... if it was a blue Elise Exige... it would still be a "little blue car" :drive:

does anyone know what the camera car was... sounded like atleast a 6 cylinder...

#10 ·
#11 ·
that video is nuts that is some good driving,but very stupid!

#15 ·
I don't know what the big deal is. The guy was giving signals for lane changes and all!!! :sarc: Looked to me like the cop had closer calls than the guy he was chasing! :yesnod:
[/b]
my friend melissa drives like that. i do every now and then, but only on days that i'm pissed off to the point that i wont care if i explode violently and kill many women and children in the process. but it is stupid. it really isn't worth putting damage on your ride and yourself and others.

in other words, don't try this sh*t at home children.

#18 ·
I don't know what the big deal is. The guy was giving signals for lane changes and all!!! :sarc: Looked to me like the cop had closer calls than the guy he was chasing! :yesnod:
[/b]
I don't think it was a cop, it was just a dude messing around in traffic w/ another car.

my friend melissa drives like that. i do every now and then, but only on days that i'm pissed off to the point that i wont care if i explode violently and kill many women and children in the process. but it is stupid. it really isn't worth putting damage on your ride and yourself and others.

in other words, don't try this sh*t at home children.
[/b]
........... :headscrat:

In other words, don't try this sh*t EVER! I mean, we have our moments I'm sure but, as YOU even said, it's stupid, and not worth putting the lives of others at risk as well as your own.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.