Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's where i got the info from

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=836380

Here's the gist of it. There's going to be a car enthusiasts gathering just to prove to the cops that car tuners aren't street racing hungry people. Also, this gives a chance to fight against the upcoming Bill that outlaws car modifications. The plan is the gathering will attract a lot of car enthusiasts (including ones in clubs); the press people and there might be organizations supporting this event. Right now, there's an editor called Jim Kenzie (editor for the Toronto Star and featured in the TV show, Motoring 2003) who seems to be supporting this event.

That's all i know...if anyone is interested, just click on that link for more info. if you want to post something there, just remember to say which community are you from. :D

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'if you disagree with Bill 20, come join the fight!'

yeah i heard about this....i'm afriad if this bill is passed, vancouver will be next.

there's been quite a number of accidents and deaths due to street racing however it considerably die down

but now the cops are giving vi to modded cars

·
Registered
240 Posts
Reading Topic: if yo

Actually instead of getting the car owners involve, it would be better to get the after-market parts industry involve. They would have more political power ($$$) against such Bill.

PS - Altough I am not into car modifications, I would advice anyone not to under estimate the dollar value of that industry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts