Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I got the link from this site. Pretty sure it was Chazzy J that posted it but after just spending the last 20 minutes looking for it I can't find it. I'm going to send him a PM and see if he'll post the link here.

Yes, the mud flaps (splash guards) are OEM.
# GHR1-V3-450 *FRONT
# GBVG-V3-460 -REAR
Are the mudflaps the same versions as previous years? I wonder why Mazda didn't list them as an accessory when you build an 18 on the website. I can't see how they wouldnt be the same as what was offered on years 15-17.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Not my style, but nice work nonetheless. Always great to see people enjoying their cars. I always scratch my head when people just look at cars as a utility. Too costly an expense to not enjoy it to its fullest. IMO

Reactions: idrive

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I think I can answer all three with one response.

This is not my DD. It's my Wife's. Until the warranty is up I'm a little reluctant to do any Engine mods when the car has plenty of power for her. If it were up to her there probably be very few if any mods (except the window tint) which is why most of the mods are IMO on the more subtle side. Will practically have to sneak the rims on as soon as I can come up with the right fitment, style and weight. When we go somewhere together we usually take her car so I'm trying to make it a little more fun to drive.

Must admit, I really enjoy driving the car. I've been spending more time on it and with it than mine.

Now, to find the right rims...
What car do you drive?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Stage IV

Completed

Tires and Rims are on. Turned out close to perfect. (for me)

255/40/19 on 19x8.5 et45 Rims. I had wanted to go +40 of the offset which would have brought everything out about .4" but glad I didn't. Without modification-rolling or stretching the fenders I don't think they would have fit. We're about as close as it gets.

Driving the car home I jumped on the Interstate and making the exit I've taken a 1K times I had to look twice at the speedo to really believe I just came around it as fast as I did. The High Performance Summer Tires with the additional rubber on the road has radically improved the handling of the car. Pics! :)

Well... I just might be done for awhile. Really happy with the way it has turned out. My main goal was to keep it a comfortable daily driver for the wife and something I could push a little and enjoy. The overall look just fell right in line.
Very nice wheels

Reactions: idrive
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.