Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on ride quality and pictures of the car after everything is in. I'm likely only doing the springs, and spacers on the rear wheels to push it out 15mm.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Very cool, I will eventually change out the wheels in the future with similar specs to what you're planning except maybe running a 245/40/19 to stay closer to the overall diameter of the factory wheel/tire combo. But for now, I'm gonna put some mileage on the stock tires. I'm looking forward to see which style of wheels you end up going with once you decide on the fitment. I'm also curious to see how the car handles with the larger sway in back.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Now that you've had a chance to drive it while, has the ride quality suffered any? I've had Tanabe NF springs on another car and it always felt pretty much like stock the whole time so I'm hoping for the same on these.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Interesting, curious as to why you're working on sound deadening. Did noise levels increase with the new tires and the lowering? Stock, I feel like our cars are too quiet at times so I'm interested to see which noises you're trying to attenuate.

1 - 8 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.