Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flexible LED bar....

can be used for taillight (g35 style) <- got it from mazda3forums

angel eyes?

sidemarkers?

etc?

think it's a good idea for another project or a no no?

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
WOW That's awsome! I love How Jetta's have that Ring that lights up when they brake... Hmm Might just do this myself when I bake my NA Euro...

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW That's awsome! I love How Jetta's have that Ring that lights up when they brake... Hmm Might just do this myself when I bake my NA Euro...
[/b]
NO you CANT bake your tails..... u can only cut it open....

Look pretty damn flexible.

Try it out man, let us know how it goes, then maybe we'll all be so innovative ;)
[/b]
LOL.. yeah i'll try it when i have time, it should be easy, as it's flexible, but i just dont know how much should i order..... if only they have amber, i'll do the sidemarkers as well...

never mind... i got another site selling yellow/amber flexible strip...

http://www.besthongkong.com/product_info.p...7c7457878577391

does that look yellow or amber to u guys??

·
Registered
810 Posts
looks amber.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Good idea. I still like the whole LED boards myself. I finished the LED front turn signal boards and the HID retro in the stock fog lights....Not bad on the LED boards, fogs with D2S bulbs....just buy an aftermarket kit. Light output is bright and matches the headlights but light pattern and mouting of the bulb=bad. I'll get pics later in the week of the light pattern.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Yea I meant Cut them open, my bad lol, might just order a strip and see how it goes, after all I just did get a New Dremel Accesory kit haha

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good idea. I still like the whole LED boards myself. I finished the LED front turn signal boards and the HID retro in the stock fog lights....Not bad on the LED boards, fogs with D2S bulbs....just buy an aftermarket kit. Light output is bright and matches the headlights but light pattern and mouting of the bulb=bad. I'll get pics later in the week of the light pattern.
[/b]
so u've finished ur front turn signal huh??? would really like to see... try taking some video (short one) and use photobucket or something...

about the fogs, u just fit the d2s into our stock integrated fog right?

Yea I meant Cut them open, my bad lol, might just order a strip and see how it goes, after all I just did get a New Dremel Accesory kit haha
[/b]
lol i c.. ok kewl, just didnt want u to melt ur euros (that is like 400USD) right there....

and btw, i m not sure we can fit the flexible led strip into a smaller space, i just notice that the strip might have a minimum diameter flexibility, so i m trying to ask the manufacturer to give me some info about that... and whether we can trim it into our own size

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
so u've finished ur front turn signal huh??? would really like to see... try taking some video (short one) and use photobucket or something...

about the fogs, u just fit the d2s into our stock integrated fog right?
[/b]
Yeah, the turn signals are cool not really bright other than straight on (LEDs what do you expect). Yeah I just fit the D2S bulb into the stock fog lights not real pretty.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, the turn signals are cool not really bright other than straight on (LEDs what do you expect). Yeah I just fit the D2S bulb into the stock fog lights not real pretty.
[/b]
hmm i c.... so how did u wire it up? and do u need load eq.?

what do u mean it's not really pretty... did u bend the shield while u were at it?

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not yet... lol... limited funds... lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
8 Participants
PH_M6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing