Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so today i noticed after driving luis' (migueloo's) 6...that his car is far stiffer than my car...fronts that is.... and i've been having alot of problems w/ my coils...first off the front passenger seat coilovers wont adjust...the damering wont adjust...so i think its stuck at soft....and comparing it w/ luis' d2's....his is far stiffer... so i think my shocks are both blown on the coils... so heres the question...

should i have ksport rebuild the fronts.....

or

is there anyway i could fit some koni or any other brand of adjustable shocks in the ksport coils.

has anyone ever done this??? if so help me out...thanks alot guys...

·
Registered
406 Posts
wanna buy mine? :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have the Ksports too. My front driver side shock is dead. I contacted Ksport and they don't do rebuilding anymore or something, because they said I'd need to purchase a new shock for $120 plus shipping.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
I have the Ksports too. My front driver side shock is dead. I contacted Ksport and they don't do rebuilding anymore or something, because they said I'd need to purchase a new shock for $120 plus shipping.
[/b]
For that price, see if the Koni insert is able to be used in that housing. That would be interesting.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Hey guys. I am not sure who gave you the information on ksport not doing any rebuild on their kit. In most of you guys' case that are out side of warranty period, instead charge you for rebuiding your kit, ksport will just send you brand new shocks for the same price as the rebuild is gonna cost you. So that means faster turn around and brand new parts. Ksport stand behind their products and services 100%, just want to clear things up for everyone.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how can i order these new shocks...cuz i really need them...how much are they andy ways...?

or does ne one know wut size konis i can put in the ksport shocks???

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hey guys. I am not sure who gave you the information on ksport not doing any rebuild on their kit. In most of you guys' case that are out side of warranty period, instead charge you for rebuiding your kit, ksport will just send you brand new shocks for the same price as the rebuild is gonna cost you. So that means faster turn around and brand new parts. Ksport stand behind their products and services 100%, just want to clear things up for everyone.
[/b]
Oh. That makes sense. I contacted KsportUSA through email and that's what they told me, since I told them I was out of the warranty already. Sorry for causing any confusion.

As for ordering the new shocks from Ksport, they told me I could order by email or by phone, so contact them if you just want new Ksport shocks.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
there ya go. Ilal2ielli, i am waiting on ksport to gimme the price for the original version of ksport shocks, I will let you know asap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts