Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy crap, I just left a depost on a Mazda 6s 5-Speed Manual with Sport Package and Bose. if you guys have been following my threads, I was not doing to well since there weren't any 5-Speed Manuals in my immediete area.

I kept searching and finally a dealer nearby e-mailed me back saying he'd sell the car for me for Invoice, plus a 3% profit for his dealership. The price is exactly what I was willing to pay and was very fair. I didn't even haggle, since it was a fair offer. So I left my deposit over the phone via credit card, and he faxed me a sales agreement.

The car is my 3rd color choice though, since I wanted 1. Black 2. Steel Gray 3. Silver. But I'm happy! I pick up the car on Saturday hopefully! Once I am the proud owner of a 6s, I will change my Tag to something more appropriate!

Hey guys, thanks for the help in getting me thru the low times. You guys give some of the best advice.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Reading Topic: I Snagged a Mazda 6s 5-Speed MT!!!!

great, congrats, its was worth the trouble, I love the MT. I paid about 3% over invoice too.

·
Registered
262 Posts

Congrats on your good fortune, though I think there's someone lurking these boards who will post something along the lines of... how does it go again?? Oh yeah!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

Uh oh! If I was Kinkaid, I would bitch slap you, robgtaasc!

MX6Victim, extremely glad it worked out of you! Did you get it in RI? I'm sure you'll be happy with the silver, its a pretty smooth color.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

MX6Victim, congrats bro!

Which dealership was this?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Replying to Topic 'I Snagged a Mazda 6s 5-Speed MT!!!!'

Originally posted by robgtaasc

Congrats on your good fortune, though I think there's someone lurking these boards who will post something along the lines of... how does it go again??  Oh yeah!

[/b]
it's the Kincaid post man, you can't post this without paying copyrights to the owner! :D

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Yeah. Even using the link from my server to post that from as well.

People are lame when they try to imitate.

Kincaid is one. Often imitated but never duplicated.

:D

·
Registered
262 Posts

Originally posted by GreenNuggs

Uh oh!   If I was Kinkaid, I would bitch slap you, robgtaasc![/b]
Riiiiiiight :sarc

Originally posted by Kincaid

Kincaid is one. Often imitated but never duplicated.[/b]
Well I wasn't imitating you. If you read my post more carefully, you'd notice that I was actually paying a small tribute :D. There is a difference.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

Uh oh!   If I was Kinkaid, I would bitch slap you, robgtaasc![/b]
Riiiiiiight :sarc

Originally posted by Kincaid

Kincaid is one. Often imitated but never duplicated.[/b]
Well I wasn't imitating you. If you read my post more carefully, you'd notice that I was actually paying a small tribute :D. There is a difference.

[/b][/quote]

Seems like someone can't take a joke.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I’ve been holding my tongue a bit since I am scared of jinxing my good fortune. But I am scheduled to pick up my new Mazda 6s Glacier Metallic 5-Speed up tomorrow morning from 128 Mazda in Wakefield, Massachusetts..

First today, I’ve got to register the car and plop down my $1500 in sales tax to my good little state. Geez what a hit! Man, I hope there isn’t a problem at DMV, because there always seems to be a problem…

And please don’t ask about why the dealer is registering the car… as I am still in denial over it. I’m going to start another post regarding the “break-in” period, so look for it please!

I will post the pics on Saturday..

·
Registered
33 Posts

Nice buy! I wanted to wait for the Sport Package, but I ended up getting the 6s MT in black (with added spoiler) for 1000 less than invoice... I couldnt beat that! I love it more and more everyday though, so welcome to the club! :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Originally posted by rockjock

Nice buy! I wanted to wait for the Sport Package, but I ended up getting the 6s MT in black (with added spoiler) for 1000 less than invoice... I couldnt beat that! I love it more and more everyday though, so welcome to the club! :D[/b]
Holy crap! Did you mean $1000 less-than-MSRP or did you really mean INVOICE?

If you got $1000 less than invoice, then you are a god in car buying terms. And thanks for the compliment. See my other thread since you drive the 5-Speed also.

·
Registered
262 Posts

Seems like someone can't take a joke.[/b]
I can't take a joke? :hoho Aren't you the one who flipped out, cursing when Tome posted that April fool's joke about the Mazdaspeed 6? Meh, whatever... I AM Fred Savage afterall, so I have a lot of pent up frustration :D

·
Registered
980 Posts

LOL...angry at the world eh.

Anyways, congrats on the purchase and do post pics ASAP. :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Thanks guys. BTW, I changed my username, since I am now a proud Mazda6 owner!

Pics should be up tonight. Tried last night, but XP doesn't like my camera anymore :(

It's just stock for now. But I have an appointment for May 13 to have the windows tinted, That will set me back $220, for all glass except the windshield. Job will have a lifetime warranty. I could go somewhere else for $70 less, but these guys I am going to do excellent work. and it's all they do (well signage also). I can't wait until I get tint, because I het so many looks in this car that I feel like a rat in a lab sitting in the driver's seat.

I also have the Sports Grille on order. Dealer got it for me at $150. Should be delivered to me in a week or two.

BTW, I bought the car at 128 Mazda in Wakefield, MA. They vwere great. I paid 700 over invoice for my 5-Speed. No haggles or anything. I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. This post is useless until the pics arrive soo...

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

Seems like someone can't take a joke.[/b]
I can't take a joke? :hoho Aren't you the one who flipped out, cursing when Tome posted that April fool's joke about the Mazdaspeed 6? Meh, whatever... I AM Fred Savage afterall, so I have a lot of pent up frustration :D
[/b][/quote]

Yes that was me, similarily that response was a joke. Oh well.
BTW, your last sitcom really tanked. :D

Zoomer, I saw those 6s 5 spds at 128 Mazda, however they weren't the color I wanted. Seems like you got a sick deal though.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts

Posted pics of my ride! I have been having problems with my old username, such a double-posts, and mods deleting my posts accidentally. This is my new username.

Anyway, pics are in the pics forum.

http://www.mazda6club.com/forums/read.php?TID=3571

1 - 20 of 20 Posts