Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and gentlemen, I've finally joined the MPS club. Bought a Whitewater Pearl Mica Sport tonight AS MY DAILY DRIVER :drive:

Thanks for all your posts and information. Now what to do first to my new baby?

To think I started looking at a 6i and ended up with this beast of a car. What a car!!! I'm going to have some fun.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!! Have some fun, but yet be safe. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
welcome to the DARKSIDE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
^^ I second that... front of my car is not looking brand new for a 2006..... pisses me off so much... granted even a clear bra wouldn't have stopped 3 of the chips.... the rest would look better

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a great idea, I hadn't thought about the clear bra but since I'm dropping it off to have the windows tinted I might as well have the bra done too. I was quoted about $350 for the clear bra, does that sound right? I know the bras are pricey, but I just want to make sure that price is fair.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Not sure how much exactly a clear bra costs but I think its ballpark.

Oh and nice garage.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
That's a great idea, I hadn't thought about the clear bra but since I'm dropping it off to have the windows tinted I might as well have the bra done too. I was quoted about $350 for the clear bra, does that sound right? I know the bras are pricey, but I just want to make sure that price is fair.
[/b]
$350 installed, full coverage? That sounds very right. Quotes I was getting were $500-850 installed.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
i hear texas has some GREAT deals down there....

what did you pay? if you don't mind sharing...

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Welcome and great purchase! You missed our mini meet today at Rudy's BBQ. Hopefully, we'll see you at the next one. Enjoy! :drive:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i hear texas has some GREAT deals down there....

what did you pay? if you don't mind sharing...
[/b]
I paid $22,500 without using the $1000 MCA rebate. MSRP was $28,755.

Welcome and great purchase! You missed our mini meet today at Rudy's BBQ. Hopefully, we'll see you at the next one. Enjoy! :drive:
[/b]
No kidding? Which Rudy's? I grabbed dinner at the Round Rock location tonight. I'll try to make the next one, if my schedule permits.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I paid $22,500 without using the $1000 MCA rebate. MSRP was $28,755.
No kidding? Which Rudy's? I grabbed dinner at the Round Rock location tonight. I'll try to make the next one, if my schedule permits.
[/b]
We were at the Rudy's at 183 and Duval. See you at the next one.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats. I was looking at a mazda 3 and somehow ended up with the Speed 6 somehow. Stupid test drives. :drive:
[/b]
DOH! stupid test drives is right! I had been looking at F-150 crew cabs for a couple months up to the day I bought mine. Had the choice of black speed6 sport or a GT in 'arrestme red'... I went with black after the sneaky salesman conned me into driving it.
Aside from my new speed6 exceeding my expectations in nearly every manner, three of my friends - 2 WRX's and a Maxima SE - are all frothing with envy :nana:

Thank gawd Mazda had the foresight to give the thing 4 doors, or the gf would have 'FFLF'd me :irate:
$23,500 in ND.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
DOH! stupid test drives is right! I had been looking at F-150 crew cabs for a couple months up to the day I bought mine. Had the choice of black speed6 sport or a GT in 'arrestme red'... I went with black after the sneaky salesman conned me into driving it.
Aside from my new speed6 exceeding my expectations in nearly every manner, three of my friends - 2 WRX's and a Maxima SE - are all frothing with envy :nana:

Thank gawd Mazda had the foresight to give the thing 4 doors, or the gf would have 'FFLF'd me :irate:
$23,500 in ND.
[/b]
Picked up a Demo MS6 GT in Black Cherry Mica from Town North in Richardson TX. Price was ~23.5K which was great on a GT w/Sirius and No Nav. Of course, this did nothing but eat all the Negative Equity in my Audi, but still I got a decent Lease deal through a Credit Union. :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
To think I started looking at a 6i and ended up with this beast of a car. What a car!!! I'm going to have some fun.
[/b]
I went from a 3S to 6i to Speed6. When I was looking there were no manual 3S around and was sure I didn't want to go for a 6S. :D the dealer warned me not to test the speed :nono: I did and here I am :D

If there were 3S's around me then I would be owning a pedestrian (though fun) 3 right now. Things happen.

Congrats and hope you enjoy the car.

I'm lovin it

·
Registered
204 Posts
I originally went to look at another GTI. The VW and Mazda dealers were right next to each other, so I walked 10 feet and found a nice Velocity Red Speed6 on the showroom floor.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts