Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm debating whether or not to paint my center console a different color. I was wondering if anyone could point me to some pics of some examples. I was thinking white (color of my car) but I'm not sure about it due to it being able to get dirty real quick.

Any suggestions or tips would be helpful. I looked at the brushed aluminum applique that RPM has I believe, but its too expensive for me right now and I'm afraid of it looking cheesy. Anyway, some help would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
dont get those tacky stick on things.. they never look good. if you are gonna do it, do it right by having it professionally painted.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Arch can you Photoshop a Sepang Green for me good budy? haha I was actually considering doing it along with me grill and everything!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
I think Sigma has his painted white :headscrat:. I am too lazy to find a link for his ride from somewhere around here. :search: for him.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Looks like arch4life already got mine in there. If you're doing it consider painting the cupholders at the same time. Bit of work sanding them smooth but well worth it.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Wow I'm really starting to consider it!

I have to get my grill and eyelids painted, gonna get an estimate on how much and how long it would be!

The green would go ver nicely with my black interior!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Yeah mine was getting all scratched up around the gear shit and such. So I painted it body color. Looks alright I guess.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
MadMardigan
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing