Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have come into some realy hard times and I need to sell some stuff from the 6. I dont have time to put up pics right now but I will later. Some of the things include.

Invader hood

Upper strut bar

Magna flow mufflers

sound system

and so on. I have many more things to sell. Local pickup only. For any info you can call me on my cell.

248-568-1263 Thanks...

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your hard times.

I would take the strut bar definitely, but I'm not local. :(

Holiday bump for a fellow 6'er. I hope everything works out for you, God bless.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Out of sympathy, you will have until midnight tonight to get up pics or this will be locked.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I have come into some realy hard times and I need to sell some stuff from the 6. I dont have time to put up pics right now but I will later. Some of the things include.

Invader hood

Upper strut bar

Magna flow mufflers

sound system

and so on. I have many more things to sell. Local pickup only. For any info you can call me on my cell.

248-568-1263 Thanks...
[/b]

Rich, how much for the hood? Also, do you have I4 or V6, I am sure I have a buyer for you on the exhaust if it is the I4.

Thanks,
Marlon

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Interested in the strut bar, pending pics, details (brand) and price of the bar.

·
Registered
382 Posts
veeee six or inline 2.3 liter 4?

·
Registered
305 Posts

Invader hood

Upper strut bar

Magna flow mufflers

sound system

248-568-1263 Thanks...
[/b]

How much for the hood and what color? where are you located

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Time is almost up on the midnight (going by PST that is).

·
Registered
238 Posts
sorry to hear your having hard times :(

and hopefully we don't come off as vultures.... but what other things do you have for sale? If you want you can PM me too. I work in Livonia so im really close.

Hope all works out for you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.