Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rather not go into detail of how i screwed up on this so i'll just skip to the problem....

As of this moment, my driver's side "side marker" is no longer operational. To be specific, the bulb and socket assembly is no longer there. :tear:
All that remains is 2 severed wires(they were connected to the assembly) and the orange side marker covering that's visible from the outside of the car....nothing in between.

My question is...

Where can i purchase a replacement assembly from? I need the bulb,socket assembly and info on how to connect the severed wires back to the assembly(if i'm able to acquire one)?

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I rather not go into detail of how i screwed up on this so i'll just skip to the problem....

As of this moment, my driver's side "side marker" is no longer operational. To be specific, the bulb and socket assembly is no longer there. :tear:
All that remains is 2 severed wires(they were connected to the assembly) and the orange side marker covering that's visible from the outside of the car....nothing in between.

My question is...

Where can i purchase a replacement assembly from? I need the bulb,socket assembly and info on how to connect the severed wires back to the assembly(if i'm able to acquire one)?
Thanks for any help.[/b]

Click the Showcase link in my signature and ask for Tiffany. I just had this replaced during my accident and if I remember correctly it was like $350....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.