Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car had a problem with the radiator fan, went to the dealerhip and got it serviced. now after a year, i am having the same problems again. am i eligible for a lemon check? does anyody have the same problem?
help me out guys.

·
Registered
826 Posts
my car had a problem with the radiator fan, went to the dealerhip and got it serviced. now after a year, i am having the same problems again. am i eligible for a lemon check? does anyody have the same problem?
help me out guys.[/b]
It varies from state-to state. Typically, if it has spent more than 30 days in the shop for a problem, or if the car has had the same repeated problem 3 times, then it qualifies as a lemon. Hope that helps. Look up your own states laws, that might provide some more specifics.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Yep in Jersey is 30 days in the shop for a problem, or if the car has had the same repeated problem 3 times. Yo your profile picture, isn't that girl Jana from Rutgers?

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
It can't be just any problem 3 times. It has to be a problem that significantly detracts from the reliability, safety, or resaleability of the car.

You would have a hard time arguing that a radiator fan that doesn't shut off immediately would qualify for any of the above and reason for Mazda to throw out thousands of dollars to buy your car back. They don't just hand out lemon buy-backs like candy because you had the same minor problem creep up a couple times. Just take the car in and have them fix it; it's no big deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.