Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She was a sophomore cheerleader when I wa sa senior. Now she's rich and I'm...not. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I'd known then what I know now about her.....

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, I think it was FHM.

I haven't watched her show, but I've read it's a "love her or hate her" kind of thing.

Still, dabears has a point. She's hot. She cooks. AND she has a TON of money, thanks to a contract with Martha Stewart. Sounds like the perfect woman!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hmm, thank god for airbrushing, I don't think she EVER looks that skinny on the show.
Show's okay for the casual cooker who doesn't have much time. Strange thing is that I have on and off days with her voice...sometimes I just can't stand it.

Stealth, did you ever get your tint done by firestone Mazda? I got mine done last month (30%) and it looks fantastic.

Actually, I think it was FHM.

I haven't watched her show, but I've read it's a "love her or hate her" kind of thing.

Still, dabears has a point. She's hot. She cooks. AND she has a TON of money, thanks to a contract with Martha Stewart. Sounds like the perfect woman!
[/b]

·
Registered
823 Posts
I loved that mag shoot.

My g/f isn't a fan of her, but ends up watching her shows anyway. Doesn't bother me at all, because I don't mind watching <strike>her</strike> it.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmm, thank god for airbrushing, I don't think she EVER looks that skinny on the show.
Show's okay for the casual cooker who doesn't have much time. Strange thing is that I have on and off days with her voice...sometimes I just can't stand it.

Stealth, did you ever get your tint done by firestone Mazda? I got mine done last month (30%) and it looks fantastic.
[/b]
No, that won't happen until fall at the earliest. Gotta get taxes paid on both cars this summer, as well as paying our annual HMO charges. Ugh.

I loved that mag shoot.

My g/f isn't a fan of her, but ends up watching her shows anyway. Doesn't bother me at all, because I don't mind watching <strike>her</strike> it.
[/b]
Lol. I've never watched. I guess I'll have to, now.

·
Registered
446 Posts
She was a sophomore cheerleader when I wa sa senior. Now she's rich and I'm...not. :)
[/b]
Are you saying you both went to the same school? I think she was from the New York Capital Region area.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
She used to do this show where she would visit places in the US and eating at restaurants on just a budget of $40 per day. When she first started, she was skinny and really hot.

Since she started she's put on quite a bit of weight, probably from eating.

·
Registered
324 Posts
She seems very high maintainence. I could handle the excessive cheerfulness.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Are you saying you both went to the same school? I think she was from the New York Capital Region area.
[/b]
Yes, she went to Lake George Central High School. She was a sophomore in 1984, when I graduated. She was in my sister's class, in fact. I should scan in a yearbook photo....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
13 Participants
Stealth01
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing