Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my Lapis Blue 6s with Sport Package, leather, Bose, etc...and I must say I'm in love. The car feels and looks more expensive than it actually is. The fit and finish is of high quality and the materials don't feel cheap. I was a Civic owner and I know what cheap is. I just wanted to share my excitement with the rest of the board.:D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Replying to Topic 'I just got my 6...'

you can expect one of those "this post is useless without pics" posts soon :D

but anyways .. I too just got my 6 this past weekend and am a 93 civic si owner at the same time. Hopping back into the civic after driving my 6 all day is the strangest feeling. I never felt my civic was overly cheap or whatnot. But when I drive my civic now .. there's no luxury feel to it at all. Its lowered, noisy, etc etc. Gotta love my new 6!! Then again we're comparing a 10 year old car to a brand new one and also low 10K car VS 25K car brand new .. but still :)

pics of my car coming soon! as sooon as my mom comes back from her vacation with my digicam!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Reading Topic: I just got my 6...

Yeah, driving my '89 Honda accord with falling off muffler, slipping clutch, rust holes, cracked windshield, no airbags and vibrating "will-they-work-today?" brakes is unreal after getting just a couple days of driving in with the 6s.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks Kincaid...I'll be sure to post pics this weekend. I can't seem to stop driving the car. I find myself wanting to run errands just so I can drive somewhere...

·
Registered
895 Posts

Originally posted by TRM08

Thanks Kincaid...I'll be sure to post pics this weekend.  I can't seem to stop driving the car.  I find myself wanting to run errands just so I can drive somewhere...[/b]
I absolutely do that all the time. I was at work today when my mom called and told me she thinks she has the flu, and she'd like me to pick her up some theraflu. So of course I had to go to my manager and tell her I needed to get my mom some medicine. Nevermind the fact that this could've happened two hours later when I got off work ... ANYTHING to take a zoom zoom through a twisty on the way to the grocer's. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thanks for having me aboard. This forum and the people on it are helpful.

Zoom...Zoom!! I need some twisties here, but in the Midwest; it's all flatlands...boring, huh?

·
Registered
895 Posts

Originally posted by TRM08

Thanks for having me aboard.  This forum and the people on it are helpful.  

Zoom...Zoom!!  I need some twisties here, but in the Midwest; it's all flatlands...boring, huh?[/b]
You need to make yourself some twisties.

yaknowwhatahmsayin'?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts