Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I bit the bullet and traded in my 6 today. For an 06 GTO. Blue with Blue leather interior. I'll still be hanging arround the forums and going to vegas, just not with a 6.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Nice ride! How much, wazinit, 1/4 mile, and how does it compare to the 6?

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whoa its from Vallejo! Today was a good day to buy a car. BTW nice car. To hell with all the naysayers.
[/b]

paid a bit more than i wanted to and had to travel 50 mi to get it. But I had to have the blue on blue if i was going to spend the money. Its pulls harder than i ever could have imagioned.

·
Registered
427 Posts
God I'm jelous, that's one of the few American cars that I actually like! They're so beautiful looking, I don't care what others say...

·
Registered
153 Posts
MOTHER OF GOD.....i love that car....great choice with the blue on blue...and im proud of you for not following the pack and getting a 06 STi....GO BIG OR GO HOME!!! CONGRATS!!

·
Registered
578 Posts
I agree with Reno, that's one of the only cars from the "Big Three" I would consider buying. And the blue on blue is very sweet. Nice ride. Congrats.

·
Registered
153 Posts
btw...i wanted my mom to get that car...so i had her test drive it, this is what she said, and i quote "WHOA!! Trevor, im going to need another bank account just for the speeding tickets im going to get"....needless to say, lil too much for her, but she ended up getting a 05 Mustang GT Convertible, one of the first in florida...but hey, it hauls, so im not complaining...its got 300hp and i keep telling my mom that ill get my 6 up to 300 soon enough...lol im at 245 as of now!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sweet looking goat. Thanks for all your help with the rims too.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
About this Discussion
59 Replies
40 Participants
Syntheticsin
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing