Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It might seem stupid but I have no idea what color my car is. I check service manual and door jam and can't seem to get a easy answer. The car is obviously some sort of gray/charcol, but I would like to know the exact name so I can order a sport grille. Tried a search but couldn't find out. Is there a guide to decifering (sp) the vin number to pull the color code? Car is an 03 by the way.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Sounds like Steel Grey to me.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Pink. Your car is pink. :D

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
A guy I know at work just bought a Steel Gray Metallic SPEED6. He had the cumption to come to work today and complain that it wasn't available in Lapis. YOU DIRTBAG, You Have A SPEED 6, so STFU! :)

(He knows who he is...)

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Steel gray is your color.

The best color, by the way!!!
[/b]
"The best color...for me to poop on!"

- Triumph

:nana:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
A guy I know at work just bought a Steel Gray Metallic SPEED6. He had the cumption to come to work today and complain that it wasn't available in Lapis. YOU DIRTBAG, You Have A SPEED 6, so STFU! :)

(He knows who he is...)
[/b]
not just anyone can have a lapis six...it takes a special kind of person...and people have been calling me special my whole life ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
gater
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing