Replying to Topic 'I got to get one in for Asia'

Ok....

What about Ding...........

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Gosh....this is bad.....we used to some other guys in the forum from Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan......where's everybody gone...??!!!???

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

They're out driving their 6es to Malaysia just to get some speed in it??:D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Yup.....guess you can't drive and type at the same time.....:D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Nah, that's a safety function too. Just as no fingering on the NAV whilst driving...:D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Good point.

Steve, looks like you and I are the only ones keeping this thread alive...........you bored yet...???

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Nah, let's hang in here til some of your fellas from o'r there join in!!! (Then I can exit the backdoor and leave you at it...):p

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Look who shows up! Welcome, AJ! Feels less lonely in here already. Now what should we talk about?

How about the weather??:D

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

As long as it's the weather in Asia. :)

Anyone know what the weather in Asia is like right now?

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

I guess it's the same as the weather in America... A bit rain here, a bit sun there and a few snowflakes in on the deal too...:D

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

*entering serius mode*

I wonderd about Hong Kong... It's the "high status" place... Or was.. I saw a program on.. Discovery if im not rembering wrong... It says that there was another city, in China who was almosts as wealthy as Hong Kong, and was on it's way to surpass Hong Kong in a short time.. It was like just a short distance from Hong Kong.. So people who lived there Worked in Hong Kong... And brought all the mony out and spent them in the Chineas city instead = not good for Hong Kong.. Belive it was something like that anyway. Are democracy working in Hong Kong?!

Guess no one here lives there but you live a lot closer then we do so you might have a better understanding of the situation... Or something :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Alright...!!! now we're cookin......

Hmm...the weather is always a nice topic to start a conversation...

Can't speak of the weather in other Asian cities, but now in Singapore, we're having the monsoon season, the days end with heavy rain and thunderstorms. It's hard to keep our cars clean during this time of the year.

Blackbird, I believe the city you're talking about in China is Shenzen. It's like a an hour or so away from Hong Kong, and things there are very much cheaper than HK. I have many friends in HK that goes over by train on Sunday morning to play golf and head back to HK in the evening. Similar to what we Singaporeans do by going across to Johor Bahru, Malaysia.

Anyone caught the Amazing Race 3 last week, there was a pit-stop in Singapore.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Yeah I belive there is some kind of such thing in Hong Kong :D At least it's not like in China...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts